College Advisory Board
The College Advisory Board’s objective is to provide the College of Commerce and Business Administration in Dhofar University with a competitive advantage and opportunities to interact with the local community specifically the business community.
The board’s role is to:
- Offer Industry and government perspective on graduate attributes, employability and competitiveness
- Provide feedback about the future relevance of degree programs.
- Initiate and foster new initiatives, research projects and entrepreneurial activities.
- Provide assistance on college strategy and execution and anywhere the dean could benefit from an outside perspective.
- Be college ambassadors in the community, with alumni and organizations.
- Assist with financial development needs.
Members of the CCBA Advisory board
- Dr. Syed Ahsan Jamil – CCBA Dean and Chair of the Committee
- Mr. Ahmed Akaak – Deputy CEO Salalah port
- Mohammed Ali Issa, General Manager, Omantel
- Mr. Ram Santhanam – CFO Salalah Free zone
- Mr. Yasir Tabook – Regional Manager, Bank Muscat
- Mohammed Ahmed Alsanah Al Mishaikhy, Director- Al Rafd Fund, Salalah
- Abdullah Salim Mahad Al Rawas – Head, Oman Chambers of commerce and industry, Dhofar Government
- Tariq al Housary – Assistant Dean
- Moinuddin Ahmed – chairperson
- Muawya Al Ani– chairperson
- Mohammed Aref - chariperson
- Tariq Atia – Convener Master Program in Management
Back to Top